Royal Rose Hotel features a roof-top oasis equipped with a large pool, Jacuzzi, sun beds, and pool bar. The hotel also offers a health club and spa for relaxing and entertaining on-site fun.
Royal Rose Hotel, located in city's business center, is a short drive from many Abu Dhabi attractions:
- Sir Bani Yas Island: The island is now home to thousands of large free-roaming animals and several million trees and plants. It is also a bird sanctuary as well as a wildlife reserve. Activities on the island include adventure safaris, kayaking, mountain biking, archery, hiking, and snorkeling.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche: It features a public beach, kids play areas and entertainment, as well as a number of restaurants.
- Saadiyat Island: Home to Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the Performing Arts Centre.
- Manarat Al Saadiyat: Home to Al Ain Museum and Al Ain Palace.
- Capital Gate: The "World’s furthest leaning man-made tower."
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Eldorado Cinema
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Beach
- Emirates General Market
- Abu Dhabi Mall
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center
- Al Wahda Mall
- Zayed Centre
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Yas Water World
- Liwa Oasis