With sports, water parks, children’s activities, and more, guests will never be bored during their Orlando resort vacation.
Things to do and see:
- Golf is for everyone whether you are a true golf pro or a novice simply looking to relax with a round or two. Reunion Resort, A Salamander® Golf & Spa Resort offers three signature courses. Take in the natural beauty of Florida with courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tom Watson. The Resort offers certified golf professionals to aid in mastering the game, for both children and adults.
- The Spa offers a completely relaxing Orlando spa experience. Experience decadent and rejuvenating massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. Spa services can be done in a private treatment room, outdoors on the second story veranda, or in the privacy of a guest’s suite.
- The Water Park at Reunion Resort offers something to please kids and adults of all ages. Float down the lazy river, ride down twisting water slides, or enjoy the daily games and activities.
- Tennis is available with six lighted courts and pro shop on site.
- Swim at one of the resort's eleven swimming pools
- Bicycle rentals
- Trails for hiking, walking, and biking
- Two playgrounds
- Fitness center