152 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019 US
When arriving at the corner of 51st and 7th Avenue, visitors to New York City’s Midtown Manhattan area will encounter The Michelangelo. Truly in the heart of Manhattan, this location places guests eight blocks south of Central Park, five blocks north of the bustle and brilliance of Times Square, and one block west of that “Great White Way”—Broadway. Enjoy walking distance to many popular NYC attractions.
Midtown Manhattan is bordered by 59th Street to the north, the Hudson River to the east, 34th Street to the south, and the East River to the west. Midtown is the largest commercial, entertainment, and media center in the United States. This area of Manhattan contains the majority of New York City’s skyscrapers, Broadway, and Times Square.
The following three airports service the New York City area:
- La Guardia International Airport (LGA) is 11 mi / 17.8 km from the hotel and a 30- to 45-minute drive.
- JFK International Airport (JFK) is 16.8 mi / 26.7 km from the hotel and a 45- to 60-minute drive.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), located in the neighboring state of New Jersey, is 17.5 mi / 28.1 km from the hotel and a 45- to 60-minute drive.
Manhattan has the following two train terminals:
- Grand Central Terminal is 1.4 mi / 2.2 km from the hotel and a 10- to 15-minute drive.
- Penn Station is 1.4 mi / 2.2 km from the hotel and a 10- to 15-minute drive.
For those guests driving to The Michelangelo, 24-hour valet parking is available.