International cuisine meets local culinary specialties at Suryagarh:
- The Legend of Marwad—Suryagarh is set in the Indian state of Rajasthan, which translates to the land of kings, and what better place to feast on a menu traditionally meant for a king. The Legend of Marward is a dinner-only restaurant.
- Nosh—Quick bites and light meals can be had at Nosh, a round-the-clock coffee shop. The open atmosphere also appeals to those who just wish to unwind.
- Draksh—The bar at Suryagarh offers tempting drinks and the finest spirits.
Suryagarh also offers dining experiences that extend beyond the usual:
- Breakfast with peacocks—Wake up for a pre-dawn trek into the Thar Desert to enjoy a breakfast buffet, Cognac, and cigars while you watch the arrival of hundreds of peacocks at sunrise.
- Picnic in a desert oasis—Minutes from the Suryagarh hotel in the Thar Desert, enjoy a picnic served by turbaned waiters in an area of soft green pastures.
- Enjoy a sunset supper in the desert—Feed your soul as you watch a picture-perfect ending to the day while enjoying dinner at Sunset Point.
- Dine on the dunes—This dining experience features a menu true to what one would find on a nomadic hunt. Folk singers and dancers provide live entertainment. Fireworks are also available, upon request.
- Feast at the Mandir Terrace—Perfect for an intimate gathering of family and friends, the Mandir Terrace provides a view of the Thar Desert to the north and a historic temple.