The three-floor, 62-room Suryagarh offers the following luxury accommodations for your trip to Jaisalmer:
- Palace Rooms
- Grand Heritage Rooms
- Signature Suites
- Luxury Suites with living room, powder room, plush bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, and private alcove
- Two Jaisalmer Suites, each with living room, dining room and pantry, his and her dressing areas, grand bathroom, private terrace with splash pool, and a dedicated butler
- On-call physician
- Front desk safe deposit box
- In-room safe
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Free Internet access
- Non-smoking rooms
- Handicap accessible rooms
Business travelers have access to the fully equipped business center or conference center with drop-down screens, WiFi connection, and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment.
Suryagarh is an eco-friendly hotel with rainwater-filled lake, a sewage treatment plant that recycles water for gardening, a roof insulated with the age-old technique of upturning terracotta pots and packing them with broken tiles, and guestroom windows that open into the indirect sunlight of the courtyard allowing for natural heat reduction. Local building materials were also used in construction when possible.