With a prime downtown Miami location, Hotel Urbano at Brickell has no shortage of Florida activities and attractions to appeal to guests. In addition to the hotel's swimming pool, fitness center, and business center, there are also plenty of nearby attractions, shopping, and nightlife choices.
- The Shops at Mary Brickell Village: Guests of Hotel Urbano at Brickell receive amazing discounts and offers at several of the shops. More information is available at the front desk.
- Bayside Marketplace: Enjoy the fabulous Miami weather at this outdoor marketplace.
- Miracle Mile: A vast array of shops, dining options, and entertainment awaits you.
- Bal Harbour Shops: Access fashions from the world's top designers.
- Miami Beach, South Beach, and Key Biscayne & Crandon Park Beach: Play in the sun and sand.
- Adrienne Arsht Center: Experience world-class stage productions and performances.
- American Airlines Arena: Take in a basketball game at the home of the Miami Heat or see your favorite performer in concert.
- Little Havana: Cuban culture comes to full life in this little Floridian neighborhood.
- Everglades National Park: Nature lovers and adventurers alike with be amazed by the nearly 1.5 million acres of park protected land.
- Jungle Island: Enjoy some family entertainment at this animal theme park with its shows, animals, exotic plants, private beach, and water activities.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens: Become enchanted by this historic villa featuring elements of the Mediterranean, Italy, and the Baroque.
* Actual rate may vary based on date, room type, and availability. Enter dates to determine more accurate rates for your search.