The Imperial boasts a bouquet of award-winning restaurants that offer a superlative gastronomic experience to a gourmet. The culinary palette that panders to your discerning palate is wide, ranging from savoring Southeast Asian, sumptuous multicuisine, traditional Indian, and premium Italian.
- The Spice Route, heralded as one of the top ten restaurants in the world by Condé Nast Traveler, serves Southeast Asian cuisine.
- 1911 serves rich, delicious Indian cuisine.
- 1911 Bar offers over 500 types of beverages, as well as two private dining rooms.
- Daniell's Tavern offers savory pan-Indian cuisine.
- San Gimignanois The Imperial's Italian specialty restaurant.
- Patiala Peg offers cocktails alongside historical photographs.
- La Baguette, a picturesque pastry shop, offers cakes, breads, chocolates, tea, and more.