Casa de Campo offers six full-service restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines and atmospheres that are sure to satisfy every palate.
- Beach Club By Le Cirque offers international cuisine, fresh seafood, and excellent steak options prepared with Caribbean flair. Dine on the outdoor patio overlooking the ocean for a true tropical dining experience.
- La Cana by II Circo serves Mediterranean specialties for lunch and dinner. The full-service restaurant is located in the main area of the resort and has indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Chinois features pan-Asian cuisine ranging from sushi, wok preparations, Catonese specialties, and more. Guests can dine indoors surrounded by waterfalls and rich decor or enjoy their meal on the terrace overlooking the Casa de Campo Marina.
- La Casita Marina presents fine Spanish cuisine and waterfront seating. The al fresco structure overlooks the Marina and offers the freshest seafood specialties and a variety of tapas.
- La Piazzetta is a gourmet Italian restaurant. Enjoy an antipasto bar, roasted meats, and fine pastas.
- Lago Grill Buffet Restaurant is a relaxing buffet restaurant located on the 18th hole of the Teeth of the Dog golf course. The seasonal restaurant serves a variety of salads, breads, stews, rice and meat dishes, seafood, and popular Dominican specialties.