Casa de Campo is a haven for recreational and relaxing activities. This Caribbean resort has a variety of sporting facilities with options for every age and skill level. Professionals are at each sports facility to help and instruct. Guests can join scheduled half-day or full-day activity programs or partake in the daily excursions to local attractions. Relax on the resort's private beaches, shop at any of the on-site boutiques, or pick from an extensive treatments menu at the Casa de Campo Spa. Be sure to keep an eye on what’s happening at Casa de Campo!
- Golf: Casa de Campo is home to award-winning golf courses designed by World Golf Hall of Famer, Pete Dye. The 63 holes of golf including the number 1, 18-hole Teeth of the Dog, 27 holes at Dye Fore, and 18 holes on the Links.
- Equestrian: Activities at the resort’s equestrian center include horseback riding, polo, jumping, dressage, and donkey polo.
- Sport Shooting: Casa de Campo’s 245-acre shooting center features 200 stations for trap, skeet and sporting clays, two Barnaby pigeon rings facility, plus 20,000 acres for a variety of hunts.
- Water Sports:There is an abundance of exciting water sports for guests to fully experience the crystal-blue Caribbean waters. Set up activities such as paddle boating, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, diving, and more.
- Fishing: Excursions can be set up at Casa de Campo’s Marina. Charter a yacht and enjoy deep sea fishing.
- Tennis: Casa de Campo’s La Terraza Tennis Center offers 13 Har-Tru courts, 10 of which are equipped for nighttime play.
- Excursions: Enjoy day trip excursions around the Dominican Republic and experience Maravillas Cave, Saona Island, Santo Domingo City, catamaran tours, zip lining, buggies, and cigar factories.