The Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa offers five restaurants and three bars to meet all of your dining needs, in addition to 24-hour room service.
Restaurants & Bars:
- Thai is a beach-side pavillion serving traditional Thai specialties and southeast Asian cuisine along with thematic decoration and panoramic views of the beach. Thai is open for dinner from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. on the weekends.
- Atlantico Frutos Do Mar specializes in fresh and unique seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy an á la carte lunch and dinner at this pool-side restaurant. Open daily for lunch from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and for dinner from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Colonial Café is a casual dining option that serves Mediterranean-style cuisine overlooking the pool. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 1 a. m.
- Spa/Healthclub Restaurant has a balanced diet menu with controlled calories.
- The Lobby Bar, Beach Bar, and Swimming Pool Bar feature an assortment of drinks and cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and Braziilian snacks.